- During warm weather the road surface can disintegrate and small specks of tar are flicked onto your bodywork. These spots show up particularly on light coloured cars and can ruin otherwise perfect paint
- The product we use will also remove adhesive residues, fuel stains from paintwork and tree sap safely and effectively.
- First TFR the car and rinse off
- Wash with shampoo to remove any dirt or debris left from the pre wash
- Apply tar removal using microfibre cloth to lift and remove tar, (if really bad we can clay bar the entire car at extra cost)
- Full wash down with wax, shampoo and dry