- Clean and restore colour and shine to tyres for a showroom finish
- Clean interior and exterior windscreen with a vinegar solution and microfiber cloth
- Vacuum carpet, mats and seats
Protective Coating Polish
- A protective coating applied to the paintwork of the vehicle for a deep gloss finish using topaz polish, applied using microfibre cloths and detailing sponges
Exterior Plastics Dressing
- Exterior plastics dressed for an extra boost of life using Autosmart plastic trim restorer
- Headlight restoration or plastic headlight restoration is the act of refinishing aged headlight lenses that have become discolored or dull due to oxidation primarily due to UV light and other environmental factors such as road debris impact (stones, sand, etc.) rain, and exposure to caustic chemicals.
- If left unprotected, the fibres in your new car can soak up liquids and dirt, leading to unsightly stains and marks which can devalue your car. The invisible barrier helps reduce friction between the fibres prolonging their life. This allows the fabrics and carpets to retain their natural texture and appearance.